To whom belongest thou?” 1 Samuel 30:13
Let me follow up with a few more thought provoking questions:
· Have you been “born again”? If you have, you belong to Christ.
· In whom do you trust? For those who believe and trust in Jesus are the sons of God.
· Whose work are you doing? Are you sure to serve your master?
· What company do you keep? If you belong to Jesus, you will fraternize with those who wear the livery of the cross. “Birds of a feather flock together.”
· What is your conversation? Is it heavenly or is it earthly?
No neutralities can exist in religion. We are either ranked under the banner of Prince Immanuel, to serve and fight His battles, or we are vassals of the black prince, Satan. “To whom belongest thou?”
If you have served your time with Jesus, it will be said of you, as it was of Peter and John, “They took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus” Acts 4: 13.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
JESUS LOVES YOU!
- Next Post